The MindSet Survey© was designed because we couldn't find a survey on the market powerful, flexible, or action oriented enough for our clients. Our digital survey takes only 15 minutes for employees to complete, yet delivers a wealth of actionable data for your leadership team.
Early identification from routine check-ups can prevent chronic disease, and the same is true for your cultural health. We help you benchmark how your employees feel about their jobs, their colleagues, and their work environment. Our survey will reveal growth opportunities for your organization.
All leaders do (and should!) follow their intuition when evaluating cultural health. However, our survey helps you identify which “gut feels” are individual events and which are team, department, or company wide trends.
We don’t just measure where your company is at, but ideally partner on improving the findings. We can do these by delivering findings to the company, facilitating conversations for growth, creating executive leadership, managerial, or company wide programs to spur growth, and more.
If you take our survey regularly over time, you can determine if your organization’s cultural health is trending in the right direction over time. Additionally, with our Survey you can benchmark your cultural health against other leading companies in the region.
Areas we Assess:
- Job Satisfaction: Overall how satisfied are your team members with their job and why?
- Morale Patterns: Where do team members feel their company is going and how do they feel about it?
- Measure Employee Pride: Employee Pride is a huge indicator of performance. We tell you where yours is at and why.
- Assess Team Dynamics and Chemistry: How close are your employees with their colleagues and leaders? How well do your teams function?
- Gauge Supervisor Effectiveness: Are your leaders developing your stars? Or driving them away.
- Evaluate opinions on Compensation: We track how employees feel about their compensation vs the market and appreciation of company benefits.
- Gauge Employee Confidence in Senior Leadership: Culture starts at the top, and we measure how employees feel about senior leaders.