In partnership with:
MindSet Leadership Series Details
Wednesday, September 25th (8:30am-5pm)
Thursday, September 26th (8:30am-5pm)
$3,250 per attendee
Members of the Greater Omaha Chamber or HRAM qualify for a $500 discount
Real World Insights
- Instilling Pride and Ownership
- Team Chemistry
- Master Conflict
- Recruitment and Selection
- Building Stars
- Dealing with Problem Employees
- A screening tool for effective supervisor selection
- A detailed outline for designing a mentorship program that will actually work
- The MindSet Team Assessment tool: 15 measures that will give you a valid reading on the cultural health of any given workgroup
- The blueprint for creating a dynamic career ladder program that will retain and motivate star employees
- A step-by-step process supervisors can use to conduct difficult employee conferences
- And much more…
Want to see the complete curriculum?
HRAM Certified (and SHRM Approved)
Our past participants loved our Leadership Series.
We’ve shown a snippet of their feedback, but you can view all of the feedback here.
Think we have Innovative Leadership Insights
Think we have Outstanding Content
Would Recommend our Series to a Friend
Next Leadership Series Starts in:
Should you need to cancel your participation in a MindSet program, please provide notification to MindSet by either emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling (402) 980-3344. MindSet will provide a 100% refund (minus any non-refunded processing fees) for any cancellations made at least 30 days prior to the initial date of a MindSet program. Participants who cancel less than 30 days prior to the start date of a MindSet program will be eligible for a 50% refund. Once the initial MindSet program session has begun, no cancellation refunds will be provided. Registration for MindSet programs is not transferable without MindSet approval. Participants are responsible for making themselves available for each training session. No refunds will be offered for sessions a participant misses or is unable to attend.